Scuba diving license melbourne Victoria as a PADI Open Water Diver you’ll be able to dive anywhere in Australia, especially in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, with any dive shop, to a depth of 18m. If you want to go to far place, Australia can be a good choice because Australia Sea has most divable reefs in the Pacific. You can go to Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. This place is the home to 2,900 separate coral reefs and 1,500 species of fishes. Interested?
You can search on google about scuba diving license melbourne information, Or read the description we will describe. Feel a new adventure, the PADI Open Water course, You’ll explore the amazing diving that Melbourne scuba diving license has to offer, meet new people and have the opportunity to dive locally and all over the world with their Dive Club.
Aquatic adventures scuba in Melbourne have highly a qualified trained and skilled instructors which provides scuba diving certification services as we quoted from their official website:
- What’s included in the course? Your dive course includes your own access to PADI online study (includes access to reference after the course is finished), log book, dive planner, certification fees, Pool dives, shore dives, two boat dives, the use of up-to-date modern dive equipment including dive computer, and of course some of the most experienced and highly qualified dive instructors in Australia.
- Option 1: PADI Scuba Diver Qualification $399.00 Don’t be fooled by the price, this course is designed for the person that wants to dive with a PADI professional after they finish.
- Option 2: Learn to Dive Program $699.00 Three days plus online study (online at home, then pool, shore and boat dives).
- The PADI Open Water Course shown below will give you knowledge and skills to dive independantly anywhere around the world.
- Option 4: Private Course – One on One $1199.00 This course is designed for the busy business person or if you want to do the course with your own personal Dive Instructor on the dates of your choice.
- The whole course is designed for two weekends of fun and prepares you to dive after the course and join us on our club dives.
- Still not sure? Remember our Money back guarantee! *conditons apply We care about what you think so we survey our students after each PADI Open Water Course Here are the results for 2015 94% of all students felt the course met or exceeded their expectations 98% of all students surveyed would recomment our courese to their family and friends.
- We generally do a three day course, however you can do a four day course if you choose the traditional text book study option rather than the online theory.
- The Pier dives in Melbourne are great however the boat dives are awesome! We design our courses to run from the shore and boat to give you the best experience and allow you to dive anywhere around the world after certification.
- The three day learn to dive course is split up below.
- Option 3: Adventures in Diving Package $1150.00 This package includes your Learn to Dive Program and your Adventures in Diving Program.
- Diving is easy and fun, Get Started Now! Book online now! and start the online theory, or come visit us to pick up a manual for a classroom course.
- On completion of this course you’ll be qualified to dive to 18m anywhere around the world.
- This course is 3 or 4 days and once completed gives you a license to dive to 18m.
- Prerequisites to Learn to Dive Scuba diving is easy and fun, no prior experience is necessary except for having basic swimming ability and being medically fit to dive.
- Money Back Guarantee Not sure if diving is for you? Dont worry if you get to the pool and figure out diving isn’t for you, we’ll refund the remainder of your course fees.
- This course gives you qualification to dive to 12m with a guide only.
- Breathing underwater for the first time is something you’ll never forget! Day 2 Now we head to the beach doing two shore dives, going over the skills you’ve practiced in the pool and checking out what the local pier dives have to offer.
- Not a common course, most people do the full PADI Open Water course shown below.
- Home study and introduction to the Dive Shop Study in your own time online.
- Booking and paying for both courses upfront give you the Advanced Open Water Course for only $300, saving you $225.
- Use our experienced Dive Instructors to help choose the correct equipment, something in your budget and that fits you.
- Everyone that works in our shop is a PADI Dive Instructor.
You can contect their service at:
Address: 14/899 Wellington Road, Rowville, Vic 3178
Ph: (03) 9755 5688